Greetings from Optimize IT Systems .
We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our team in Kolkata.
Optimize is a fast growing Mobile and Web application development company and has been in operations in India for over 8 years. OIT primarily works with US based clients. We are a NASSCOM member and a CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 company . Headquartered in Kolkata, we have branches in Mumbai (Wadala), Ahmedabad and Jaipur . We are working on a diverse portfolio of projects utilizing multiple technologies. Optimize IT Systems is a preferred business and technology partner of INADEV - a US based company, headquartered in Virginia, USA. Inadev works on a wide spectrum of projects both in US public and private sector. We pride ourselves on our values and our team diversity, as well as our transparent and open work culture.
To know more about us, please go through our site: http://www.optimizeitsystems.com
Role / Position: Junior Project Manager
Experience: 5 - 15 yrs ( Relevant 2+ Years as PM) Developer background is mandatory
Work Location: Kolkata
Job Type: Permanent
The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Work with senior management on finalizing business requirements with client and prepare and get sign-off on contractual agreements like SOW, NDA etc.
- Prepare the Project Management Plan for assigned project
- Responsible for overall project requirements
- Ensure that the Sprint goals are met
- Ensure that acceptance tests are developed to validate the product
- Participate in the Sprint Pre-planning and Sprint Planning meetings.
- Deliver business value through project within allocated schedule and budget
- Plan and schedule project activities including sprint backlogs
- Ensure that the developed product aligns with product backlog and fits the intended client requirement
- Monitor and control the project progress along with the team on a daily basis and report project status to stakeholders.
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Managing and leading a team of Team Leads, Senior Developers and developers
- Help Developers perform work effort estimation in consultation with the architects, testers, users, etc.
- Assist client as required in implementation planning and user training
- Ensure the resolution of post -project quality problems , if any
- Identify, plan and meet training requirements of personnel in the group
- Assign roles and responsibilities of the team
- Assign / Play the role of Change Authority for the project and negotiate with customer if customer issues a change request.
- Coordinate the release with the team and the Clients support groups .
The desired candidate should have excellent communication and analytical skills. He/She should have hands-on experience in Agile methods and should have handled or worked upon application development projects.
If interested, please send me the following details asap:
- Current CTC -
- Expected CTC -
- Notice Period -
- Current Location -
- Preferred Location -
- Skype ID -
- Photo ID proof (Picture of PAN / Adhaar / Passport) -
- Tentative date and time to take up Skype / F2F interview -
Desired Candidate Profile
Optimize IT Systems Private Limited
Contact Company:Optimize IT Systems Private Limited
Reference Id:Junior PM