- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level
- Analyse, discuss and resolve technical and application problems
- Produce high quality, maintainable and reusable software components to comply with project quality objectives and company standards. Be process-compliant in performing the assigned tasks
- Track progress to completion regularly and escalate issues as required
- Work closely with team and demonstrate technical leadership to consistently produce quality deliverables
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- To understand and be able to talk coherently about any process methodologies (Scrum) which are being implemented and their benefits
- Identify gaps in processes and services across environments
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Represents the software systems engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects
- Responsible for ensuring the consistent team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Line management and personal development of a team of highly skilled developers
- To ensure that the team is self-organising
- Provide leadership to teammates through monitoring, coaching and mentorship
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team by giving proper training
- Ensuring that the team is working on high priority and is aware of their priority
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation as and when required
- Participate in strategic planning discussions with technical, business, and client stakeholders
- Act as liaison between technical and non-technical counterparts
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training
- Adhere to the organizational wide QMS procedures and practices
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Optimize IT Systems Private Limited
To know more about us, please go through our site: http://www.optimizeitsystems.com
Recruiter Name:Smita Deb
Contact Company:Optimize IT Systems Private Limited
Address :Godrej Waterside, Tower 1, 9th Floor, Unit 901, DP Block, Sector V, Salt Lake City, KOLKATA, West Bengal - 700091,India
Reference Id:React.js Technical Lead